Tiny Cut 720, mobile hair salon
The Tiny cut 720 is a mobile hair salon developed specifically for a demanding clientele.
Tiny cut 720: mobile hair salon
This model is composed of a total floor area of 18.36 m² and a total weight of less than 3500 kg.
Available in self-build kit trailer + light steel frame, out of water / out of air, ready to finish or turnkey!
From €15,199 including all taxes (excluding transport).
Find below each construction element of the Tiny Cut according to the finish you want:
- The self-build kit trailer + galvanised light steel structure includes n° 1 and 2.
- The Tiny Cut out of water / out of air includes n°1, 2, 3, 4a, 6 and 7.
- The tiny Cut ready to finish includes the n°1 to 11 included.
- The tiny Cut turnkey includes the n°1 to 12 included.
We realize the layout of your mobile hair salon to measure according to your specifications.
Tiny House Bimify adapts to your business and creates the mobile hair salon for you of your dreams! Add the options you want in the Tiny Cut!
Here is the price base for the Tiny Cutmodel, depending on the finish you want, options and delivery not included.
These prices are indicative and may vary according to the economic context and the increase in the price of materials.
Trailer + structure kit
Self-build kit for self-assembly including features 1 and 2.
Out of water, out of air
Your hair salon trailer out of water / out of air including features N° 1, 2, 3, 4a, 6 and 7.
Ready to finish
Tiny Cut is a modern hair salon trailer featuring features #1 to #11.
Trailer mobile hair salon fully equipped and arranged including features n° 1 to 13.
Tiny Snack 540
High-end food truck trailer.
Tiny Cosy 660
Tiny house for rental or family life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total height of the tiny cut?
The maximum height of the Tiny Cut is 3.47 m.
What is the ceiling height of the tiny cut?
The ceiling height of the Tiny Cut is about 2.53 m.
What permissions are needed to launch a mobile hair salon?
- You must have an itinerant trader’s card, which you can apply for on the website of the CCI (in France).
- You will also need to choose your legal status as an entrepreneur for this purpose.
- You must be a graduate of the CAP Coiffure.
- You must complete an installation preparation course before embarking on self-employment.
- You must notify the town hall of this activity.
- You will need to obtain authorizations for the installation of your tiny on public roads.
- You must of course declare your activity to your insurer
How to open a mobile hair salon?
- Once you have obtained your itinerant merchant card, you will have to find an ideal location for the installation of your Tiny Coiffure trailer.
- Then obtain an authorisation for temporary occupation of the public domain known as an “AOT”. This authorisation is compulsory for professionals who occupy the road or a pavement.
- There are 3 types of AOT: the market installation permit, the parking permit and the road permit.
What are the hygiene rules in a mobile hair salon?
- Update the Single Risk Assessment Document (DUER) and annex all health measures taken;
- Proper hand hygiene of staff with a hydroalcoholic solution or based on liquid soap and then rinsed properly with water is imperative before and after any food contact;
- Washing of furniture and rooms, Used tables should be disinfected once a day;
- To disinfect the laundry, it is not useful to always wash the laundry at 90 °. At 60°, it is clean;
- It is not advised to use the vacuum cleaner for cleaning floors;
- When washing floors, use the appropriate protective equipment (gloves – excluding latex gloves – standardized mask, glasses or visors) and prefer wet washing;
- Clean hands and dry them without rubbing them, systematically after each client;
- Carry out a disinfectant cleaning* after each cut of all the tools used;
- For hair drying, prefer infrared devices, quartz or any device of the same type existing on the market;
- Encourage payment by credit card and contactless;
- Provide regular ventilation of the premises, for at least 10 minutes, to be repeated several times a day when this is made possible by the configuration of the premises;