Tiny House in kit, turnkey or custom-made
Entirely modular and customisable, our Tiny Houses models adapt to all your desires.
Our manufacturing concept combining technologies and galvanized steelensures the solidity and reliability of your micro-home.
The origin of the Tiny Houses
This concept of the Tiny House, literally “cute little house”, was born in the United States following the real estate crisis of 2008, making it possible to become owner at lower cost and to take one’s little one home anywhere. Less polluting and more robust than motorhomes, this small house on wheels will strongly develop over the last 10 years thanks to the development of a more ecological and anti-materialistic lifestyle.
Recognized for its qualities in terms of mobility, solidity and economy, the Tiny House is now aimed at a wider public. Fully customizable, it is the ideal solution for different needs: minimalist accommodation, extra room, professional office, itinerant business, camping accommodation, etc…
Tiny house in kit or turnkey
Our manufacturing process incorporating BIM and robotic technologies guarantees you zero construction errors on your project and fast delivery.
To facilitate the design of your future small house, we propose you a model of Tiny Houses (with and without mezzanine) to be personalized. The models presented below are therefore indicative and modular.
We invite you to contact us to elaborate together the modeling of your custom-made Tiny House, made in France !
Tiny house models: price, kit, HE/HA, turnkey and custom
Access the information sheet of each tiny house model by clicking on the visual corresponding to your expectations!
TINY COSY 660
Tiny House double mezzanine with a total weight of 3500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of air / out of air, or as a self-construction kit. From € 15,970.49 (all taxes included, excluding transport.
TINY CHALET 840
Your A-shaped tiny house with glass front and terrace with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of water /out of air or self-construction kit. From €14,783 (all taxes included, excluding transport).
TINY COWORKING 660
The Tiny Coworking is a Tiny House fitted out to create a workplace for up to 10 people, a nomadic and environmentally friendly coworking space! From €12,085 (all taxes included, excluding transport).
TINY DUO 540
The 5.40 metre Tiny Duo with mezzanine and terrace, with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of water / out of air, self-construction kit. From € 12,332.40 (all taxes included, excluding transport).
TINY SUN 602
Bright Tiny house with mezzanine with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). This model is offered turnkey, out of water / out of air or as a kit for self-builder. From €13,508 (all taxes included, excluding transport).
TINY DUO 660
Tiny Duo of 6.60 metres with mezzanine and terrace, with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of water / out of air, self-construction kit. From €13,417.20 (including all taxes, excluding transport).
TINY CASTLE 840
Sedentary Tiny House with two bedrooms and terrace. Available turnkey, out of water / out of air, or as a self-construction kit. From €16,884 (all taxes included, excluding transport).
Our team will help you choose the exterior elements of your mobile home. We put at your disposal many materials that will allow you to dress your small house on wheels according to your tastes and your budget.
Entirely modular and customizable, our Tiny Houses assure you a solid structure in galvanized steel, resistant and 100% recyclablebuilt with a numerical control machine (BIM).
Tiny House materials
Not only are all of our Tiny houses designed with a kit of basic materials, which can be consulted in the drop-down lists below, but the interior and exterior of your small house can also be fully customised! Let us know what you would like us to do to create a unique Tiny House that suits you.
Structure in galvanized light steel Z350 at least, in Kit with assembly and mounting plan. Supply of the profiles to be assembled according to the plans, screws and fixing accessories supplied.
Why choose a steel structure for your TINY HOUSE ?
- Solid: The structure is designed to withstand wind loads, road jolts, weather or termite attacks.
- Lightness: Reduced weight of the structure (compared to an equivalent wooden structure): 400-500kg approx.
- Precision: Millimetric manufacturing of the structure of your Tiny House.
- Easy assembly of the structure: the profiles are numbered, cut to size and pre-drilled for easy and error-free assembly.
- Customization: We can customize the structure according to your wishes.
- On dry and wet floors, our Tiny Houses are delivered with stratified parquet (Natural, Champagne, Ambre, Café and so on.) + insulating film.
Walls and partitions:
- or couFor the outside wall cladding we have included wood or composite cladding strips according to your wishes, this flooring is to be clipped and fixed to the structure on a secondary framework of wooden strips. The dimensions of these blades are 220 x 6000 mm, however, the dimensions may vary depending on the choice of materials. To complete the coating, a rainscreen film and rolls of insulation made of chamber wool, cotton, linen from BioFib with Kraft vapour barrier in 100 mm thickness are also included in the kit.
- For the interior walls of the rooms, our team proposes, in the basic kit, poplar panelling (natural, to be painted or stained) + tiling or credenza for the interior of the shower.
- We integrate in our basic kit, sliding or tilting windows (aluminium frame or other), double glazing with handles and mechanisms. As well as a bay window (aluminium frame) and a French window or aluminium door (model to be confirmed by the customer).
- The structure of the ceiling includes poplar panelling (natural, to be painted or stained);
- The kit also includes rolls of hemp, cotton and flax wool insulation from BioFib (or similar) with Intello vapour barrier in 80 mm thickness.
- The roof is composed of a 63/100 steel sheet (colour to be chosen: red, blue or anthracite grey), a ridge cap matching the sheet and 150mm fascia boards.
- We also offer variants for the roof to reduce the impact of rainwater. Contact us for any further questions.
- The staircase is made of wood or metal structure (according to the customer’s specifications).
Plumbing and electricity:
- All our Tiny Houses have a water supply network, a PVC water drainage system (standard product to EU standards), a Legrand electrical network (Celiane series) and an electrical panel with a door (surface mounting), as well as a special Tiny VMC for the bathroom and kitchen.
- The materials offered are included in our basic kit. However, we draw your attention to the fact that you have the possibility to personalize all the materials of your future Tiny house.
- Our team is at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
Tiny House self construction
You want to build your own Tiny House? Self-building your mini house is not an easy task, it is important to study this project and secure it!
The professional team of Bimify, designer and manufacturer of Tiny Houses, is here to accompany you in this adventure. Sketch or computer file, whatever the medium on which you have drawn and imagined your plan, we work with you to develop together the 3D digital model (BIM) of your future tailor-made Tiny House.
The layout is fully modular and customizable: you let us know your desires, we give you our advice, and we thus compose the complete kit for your self-construction adapted to your level of DIY (beginner, intermediate or expert).
A QUESTION? AN APPLICATION? A PROJECT? CONTACT US!
What are the cases uses of this type of habitat alternative?
Nomadic, ecological and economical, the Tiny House is the ideal solution for individuals and professionals, in town or in the country!
Create a small factory in your Tiny House! As close as possible to local producers, elaborate directly on site in your mobile factory, fresh cooked products of quality. You will thus participate in the valorisation of the products of your terroir and in the development of short and local circuits.
Set up your own restaurant in a Tiny Cook! Design a tailor-made place to share the products of the earth, open to nature with a beautiful and welcoming outdoor terrace.
Revive the campaigns by distributing all everyday products in a mobile grocery store. This will answer the problem of desertification city centres while creating a link with the local population.
Travel through the surrounding countryside with your mobile bakery. The meeting of the villages which will become a real moment of sharing and of pleasure around a good fresh bread.
Cyber mobile café
Offer a place of mobile internet connection to elderly or isolated people. The ideal meeting point to recreate social ties, help with administrative procedures and training in new technologies.
Rent a Tiny Study, a light and ecological student accommodation! A solution to the student housing shortage. A Tiny House to rent also in summer as a tourist rental!
Present your Tiny Dream in unusual accommodation for all occasions: Valentine’s Day, wedding anniversary, New Year’s Eve, fireworks, surprise weekend or family holidays. Your hosts will even be able to have their accommodation at the place of their choice to make their stay truly unique.
A Tiny Care: a nomadic medical practice connected to nature! Fight against medical deserts by receiving patients in your mobile practice. A solution for doctors that will allow the setting up of duty stations in different different areas throughout the week.
Organize your small mobile garage to offer maintenance and repair of vehicles. Set appointment points in advance in connection with the municipalities or go directly to your customers!
Notice to artists, booksellers, second-hand dealers, exhibitors, etc.! Create your own workshop and/or custom shop in a Tiny House. A mobile gallery to be moved according to your desires for share your passion !
Move your mobile workplace according to your needs or job sites. A mobility that will become your major asset to be closer to your customers.
Design your Tiny Music according to your activity and meet a new public. Musician, party entertainer, sound and light equipment hire, music seller, etc… Create it perfect harmony between passion and nature !
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the legislation on lightweight habitats?
The ALUR law (in France) of February 2014 clarifies the status of alternative housing. Article L 121-1 of the Code de l’urbanisme has therefore been modified by this law in order to determine the characteristics of mobile or demountable dwellings and their location. Thus, since the implementation of the ALUR law,a private individual wishing to install an alternative housing on a building plot or not must :
- Justify with a development permit or
(unless the floor exceeds 20m2: you will then need a building permit).
- Have a land meeting the same requirements as those imposed on conventional housing: public distribution networks of water and electricity and network of sanitation..
- Must be located in a buildable zone, whose capacity is limited and defined by the local urban plan.
- The dwelling must also be dismountable or movable, as well as all outdoor facilities and equipment.
- Be subject to an impact study environmental if you do not connect it to the public network (e.g. mobile septic tank or dry toilet).
- Be occupied as primary habitat, so at a minimum 8 months per year.
- Do not have a foundation and be autonomous.
What are the regulations for a tiny house?
A “mobile home” is an inhabitable land vehicle that is permanently technically capable of moving independently or being moved by traction, and which is not prohibited from circulation by the highway code (a mobile home, a caravan, a tiny house on wheels).
This type of housing is not subject to local taxes or housing tax.
However, if you use it as your principal residence, you will have to pay an annual tax of 150 euros (or 100 euros if it is more than 10 years old, and except in the case of exemption).
A “light leisure accommodation” corresponds to a mobile home (which is an exceptional convoy on the road), a chalet or a tree house. For this type of dwelling, you only have to pay property tax if the dwelling is set on a concrete base and is not normally intended to be moved. This type of dwelling also remains subject to the housing tax.