Tiny House in kit, turnkey or custom-made
Fully modular and customizable,our models of Tiny Houses adapt to all your desires. Our manufacturing concept combining technologies and galvanized steel ensures the strength and reliability of your micro-home.
The origin of the Tiny Houses
The concept of the Tiny House, literally “cute little house”, was born in the United States following the real estate crisis of 2008, allowing you to become a homeowner at a lower cost and take your little home anywhere.
Less polluting and more robust than motorhomes, this small house on wheels will develop strongly over the last 10 years thanks to the rise of a more ecological and anti-materialistic lifestyle.
Recognized for its qualities in terms of mobility, solidity and economy, the Tiny House is now aimed at a wider audience.
Fully customizable it is the ideal solution for different needs: minimalist housing, additional room, professional office, itinerant trade, camping accommodation offer, etc …
Tiny house in kit or turnkey
Our manufacturing process incorporating BIM and robotic technologies guarantees you zero construction errors on your project and fast delivery.
To facilitate the design of your future small house, we propose you a model of Tiny Houses (with and without mezzanine) to be personalized. The models presented below are therefore indicative and modular.
We invite you to contact us to elaborate together the modeling of your custom-made Tiny House, made in France !
Models of tiny houses in kit, Out of water / Out of air, turnkey or custom made
Access the information sheet of each tiny house model by clicking on the visual corresponding to your expectations!
TINY COSY 660
Tiny House double mezzanine with a total weight of 3500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of air / out of air, or as a self-construction kit.
TINY CHALET 660
Tiny house Chalet with a glass front (with or without integrated terrace) with a total weight of 3,500 kg. Available turnkey, out of water /out of air or self-construction kit.
The Tiny XXL is a tiny house on semi trailer developed specifically for a couple of customers wishing to maintain the comfort of a traditional home!
Tiny Work 600
The Tiny Work is a mobile office designed specifically for telecommuters or professionals who want additional space for their business.
TINY DUO 540
The 5.40 metre Tiny Duo with mezzanine and terrace, with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of water / out of air, self-construction kit.
TINY LUNA 600
Ideal for an extra room or friends, this tiny house has a floor area of 12.27 m² and a total weight of 2850 kg, Available in several finishes.
TINY CASTLE 840
Tiny Sedentary House with two bedrooms and roof terrace accessible between mezzanines. Available turnkey, out of water / out of air, or as a self-construction kit.
TINY DUO 660
Tiny Duo of 6.60 metres with mezzanine and terrace, with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). Available turnkey, out of water / out of air, self-construction kit.
TINY NOCHE 540
Ideal as an additional room for entertaining friends, family or teenagers. This room has a living area of 10.97m².
TINY SUN 602
Bright Tiny house with mezzanine with a total weight of 3,500 kg (maximum). This model is offered turnkey, out of water / out of air or as a kit for self-builder.
Outdoor Tiny house
Our team will help you choose the exterior elements of your mobile home. We put at your disposal many materials that will allow you to dress your small rolling house according to your tastes and your budget.
Entirely modular and customizable, our Tiny Houses assure you a solid structure in galvanized steel, resistant and 100% recyclablebuilt with a numerical control machine (BIM).
Tiny house materials
Not only are all of our Tiny houses designed with a kit of basic materials, which can be consulted in the drop-down lists below, but the interior and exterior of your small house can also be fully customised! Let us know what you would like us to do to create a unique Tiny House that suits you.
Our team puts at your disposal 3 types of frames (steel, wood or brick panel) to meet all your requests.
Lightweight steel frame:
Frame in light galvanized steel Z350, in kit with assembly and assembly plan. Supply of the profiles to be assembled according to the plans, screws and fixing accessories supplied.
Why choose a steel structure for your tiny house ?
- Solid: The structure is designed to withstand wind loads, road jolts, weather or termite attacks.
- Lightness: Reduced weight of the structure (compared to an equivalent wooden structure): 400-500kg approx.
- Precision: Millimetric manufacturing of the structure of your Tiny House.
- Easy assembly of the structure: the profiles are numbered, cut to size and pre-drilled for easy and error-free assembly.
- Customization: We can customize the structure according to your wishes.
Frame in spruce wood of class 3 at least of section 40×80 to 40×120, delivered in kit or assembled according to your project and according to the plans, screws and fixing accessories provided.
Insulated brick panel:
This structural panel is composed of a PET foam core between 2 panels of 12mm poplar plywood. This lightweight and decorative frame panel saves time on the realization of the project.
- On dry and wet floors, our Tiny Houses are delivered with laminate parquet of the HARO brand.
- Solid bamboo parquet or other optional essences.
Walls and partitions:
- For the exterior wall coverings we have included wood or composite cladding slats according to your desires, this parquet is to be clipped and fixed on the structure on secondary frame in wooden cups. The dimensions of these blades are 220 x 6000 mm, however, the dimensions may vary depending on the choice of materials. In order to complete the coating, a rain shield film and rolls
of insulation made of chamber wool, cotton, linen from BioFib
or recycled cotton with a steam barrier in 75 or 100 mm thickness are also included in the kit.
- For the interior walls of the rooms, our team proposes, in the basic kit, poplar panelling (natural, to be painted or stained) + tiling or credenza for the interior of the shower.
- We integrate in our basic kit, sliding or tilting windows (aluminium frame or other), double glazing with handles and mechanisms. As well as a bay window (aluminium frame) and a French window or aluminium door (model to be confirmed by the customer).
- The ceiling structure includes maritime pine paneling (raw or painted), plywood, poplar or chestnut;
- The kit also includes rolls of insulation made of hemp wool, cotton, linen from BioFib (or similar) or recycled cotton from 75 to 100mm thick with Intello vapor barrier (or similar).
- The roof is composed of a 63/100 steel sheet (colour to be chosen: red, blue or anthracite grey), a ridge cap matching the sheet and 150mm fascia boards.
- We also offer variants for the roof to reduce the impact of rainwater. Contact us for any further questions.
- Single ladder in wood or steel or option custom-made staircase module with plenty of storage.
Plumbing and electricity:
- All of our tinyhouses have a water supply network, a PVC water drainage system (standard product to EU standards), an electrical network of the Legrand brand (Dooxie series) and an electrical panel with door (protruding installation), as well as a special Tiny VMC for the bathroom and kitchen.
- The materials offered are included in our basic kit. However, we draw your attention to the fact that you have the possibility to personalize all the materials of your future Tiny house.
- Our team is at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
Tiny house auto construction
You want to build your own Tiny House? Self-building your mini house is not an easy task, it is important to study this project and secure it!
The professional team of Bimify, designer and manufacturer of Tiny Houses, is here to accompany you in this adventure. Sketch or computer file, whatever the medium on which you have drawn and imagined your plan, we work with you to develop together the 3D digital model (BIM) of your future tailor-made Tiny House.
The layout is fully modular and customizable: you let us know your desires, we give you our advice, and we thus compose the complete kit for your self-construction adapted to your level of DIY (beginner, intermediate or expert).
A QUESTION? AN APPLICATION? A PROJECT?
What are the cases uses of this type of habitat alternative?
Nomadic, ecological and economical, the Tiny House is the ideal solution for individuals and professionals, in town or in the country!
Create a small factory in your Tiny House! As close as possible to local producers, elaborate directly on site in your mobile factory, fresh cooked products of quality. You will thus participate in the valorisation of the products of your terroir and in the development of short and local circuits.
Set up your own restaurant in a Tiny Cook! Design a tailor-made place to share the products of the earth, open to nature with a beautiful and welcoming outdoor terrace.
Revive the campaigns by distributing all everyday products in a mobile grocery store. This will answer the problem of desertification city centres while creating a link with the local population.
Travel through the surrounding countryside with your mobile bakery. The meeting of the villages which will become a real moment of sharing and of pleasure around a good fresh bread.
Cyber mobile café
Offer a place of mobile internet connection to elderly or isolated people. The ideal meeting point to recreate social ties, help with administrative procedures and training in new technologies.
Rent a Tiny Study, a light and ecological student accommodation! A solution to the student housing shortage. A Tiny House to rent also in summer as a tourist rental!
Present your Tiny Dream in unusual accommodation for all occasions: Valentine’s Day, wedding anniversary, New Year’s Eve, fireworks, surprise weekend or family holidays. Your hosts will even be able to have their accommodation at the place of their choice to make their stay truly unique.
A Tiny Care: a nomadic medical practice connected to nature! Fight against medical deserts by receiving patients in your mobile practice. A solution for doctors that will allow the setting up of duty stations in different different areas throughout the week.
Organize your small mobile garage to offer maintenance and repair of vehicles. Set appointment points in advance in connection with the municipalities or go directly to your customers!
Notice to artists, booksellers, second-hand dealers, exhibitors, etc.! Create your own workshop and/or custom shop in a Tiny House. A mobile gallery to be moved according to your desires for share your passion !
Move your mobile workplace according to your needs or job sites. A mobility that will become your major asset to be closer to your customers.
Design your Tiny Music according to your activity and meet a new public. Musician, party entertainer, sound and light equipment hire, music seller, etc… Create it perfect harmony between passion and nature !
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the legislation on lightweight habitats?
law of February 2014 specifies the status of alternative housing. Article
L 121-1 of the Urban Planning Code has therefore
been amended by this law to determine the characteristics of mobile or removable housing and their site. Thus, since the implementation of the ALUR law,a private individual wishing to install an alternative housing on a building plot or not must :
- Justify a development permit or a
(unless the floor exceeds 20m2: you will then need a building permit).
- Have a land meeting the same requirements as those imposed on conventional housing: public distribution networks of water and electricity and network of sanitation..
- Must be located in a buildable zone, whose capacity is limited and defined by the local urban plan.
- The dwelling must also be dismountable or movable, as well as all outdoor facilities and equipment.
- Be subject to an impact study environmental if you do not connect it to the public network (e.g. mobile septic tank or dry toilet).
- Be occupied as primary habitat, so at a minimum 8 months per year.
- Do not have a foundation and be autonomous.
What are the regulations for a tiny house?
A “mobile home” is an inhabitable land vehicle that is permanently technically capable of moving independently or being moved by traction, and which is not prohibited from circulation by the highway code (a mobile home, a caravan, a tiny house on wheels).
This type of housing is not subject to local taxes or housing tax.
However, if you use it as your principal residence, you will have to pay an annual tax of 150 euros (or 100 euros if it is more than 10 years old, and except in the case of exemption).
A “light leisure accommodation” corresponds to a mobile home (which is an exceptional convoy on the road), a chalet or a tree house. For this type of dwelling, you only have to pay property tax if the dwelling is set on a concrete base and is not normally intended to be moved. This type of dwelling also remains subject to the housing tax.