High-end garden studio in kit or turnkey from 10m2 to 30m2
Easily create a new living space in your garden with Bimify! A dependent room to receive your friends, offer a studio to your children or set up your office. We guarantee you a solid structure resistant and 100% recyclable.
High-end, modern and sustainable garden studio
All of our models of garden studios or mini houses are made on the basis of a metal structure in cold-galvanized steel.
From an environmental point of view, a metal structure is 100% recyclable and infinitely, the construction site produces little waste and the metal structure is insensitive to insects and fungi.
What are the advantages of a metal structure?
- Solidity : Parasismic, cyclonic and fireproof, the constructionprocess is also insensitive to fungi, termites and other insects.
- Speed : Manufactured in France, thanks to digital and robotic technologies, your structure is assembled on foundations in less than 5 days .
- Precision and Ease of assembly: Designed from BIM digital models guaranteeing absolute reliability, all galvanized steel profiles are numbered to simplify on-site assembly, the profiles are also cut to size and pre-drilled to facilitate the passage of the electrical and hydraulic network.
- Economy : Cheaper than traditional, our galvanized steel structures comply with EUROCODES, DTU 32.3 of the CSTB as well as CE, BBC and RTA DOM standards.
- Personalization : All our constructions are entirely modular and customizable according to your tastes, your desires and your budget.
- Main structure: Cold-formed galvanized steel metal structure (100 x 41 mm C profiles 1.2 mm thick)
- Cladding: Thermo-heated poplar wood cladding (or similar)
- Interior cladding: Poplar panelling (raw or painted according to configuration) or moors pine painted white.
- Wet wall cladding: Waterproof panel.
Living area :
- The area varies according to the model from 10m2 to 30m2 according to your needs.
- We can also make a tailor-made model adapted to your needs.
Garden studio in kit or turnkey?
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced do-it-yourselfer, our teams will accompany you during your project!
Contents of the different versions :
1 – Metal structure only:
- All galvanized steel profiles are delivered on a pallet.
- Supply of screws and bolts ( Wurth brand or similar) to assemble the panels.
- The assembly and layout plans of the panels.
2 – Garden studio out of water, out of air:
- The garden studio takes shape on a foundation and is covered with the external elements of roofing, cladding and joinery.
- You will have to install the electrical and hydraulic systems.
- You will also have to provide insulation (walls, partitions, ceilings) and carry out the interior coverings (walls, floors, ceilings).
3 – Garden studio or turnkey office:
- The garden studio or office is finished with exterior/interior coverings chosen by you.
- Supply of household appliances: 82l refrigerator, induction or gas hob, gas or electric oven, washing machine.
- Custom furniture design in our workshop in Sainte-Hélène by our team of carpenters.
STEEL STRUCTURE ONLY :
- Galvanized light steel structure, in kit form with assembly and installation plan.
- Supply of galvanised steel profiles to be assembled according to the plans, screws and fixing accessories supplied.
FLOOR COVERING :
- Dry floors: Floating oak parquet (or similar product).
- Wet floors: Quick-Step laminate flooring for wet interiors.
INTERIOR WALL CLADDING :
- Raw poplar panelling (painting optional).
- Waterproof laminated panel 100% waterproof for the interior of the shower.
Do you have a plan?
Bimify accompanies you in the development of your project, from the design of the plan to the realization in kit, out of water, air, ready to finish or turnkey. For any additional questions or requests for information.
Our garden studio models
Access the information sheet of each model of mini house that we offer by clicking on the corresponding visual!
Cozy garden 20m2
The Cosy Garden is a mini house with a floor area of 14m2 and has a double mezzanine to reach a total area of 24m2 in a reduced space. From 8 500 € TTC for the structure alone to assemble yourself (delivery included in France).
Tiny garden 30m2
The Tiny Garden is a habitable garden studio of 30m2 offered as a kit or turnkey, this model is fully customizable. From 17 134 € TTC for the structure alone to assemble yourself (delivery included in France).
Design, contemporary and ecological garden studio
Do you dream of a design, contemporary and ecological garden studio? At Bimify are the same people who carry out your plan, the construction, the layout as well as the installation and monitoring of the site. We also make it a point of honor to select for you the best materials on the market in an ecological, environmental and qualitativelogic.
Turnkey habitable garden studio
Each turnkey habitable garden studio that we offer has a custom kitchen made in our workshop in St. Helena (33480) with appliances. The furniture in the bathroom is also designed in our workshop. As a carpentry company manufacturer, we offer different types of layout and layout for your turnkey habitable studio project: custom table, custom sofa, bedside table, dressing room, others.
Development of a custom bathroom.
Design of a sofa with custom storage.
Design of a mezzanine safety net.
Garden studio in kit
The garden studios in high-end and tailor-made kit that we put at your disposal for the addition of an additional room, an office or a game room. Robust and durable in design, the galvanized steel metal structure of our garden kit studios offer increased resistance to abrasion as well as corrosion in a humid environment. The mounting plans of the metal structure are clear and precise, a simple screwdriver is enough to mount the metal profiles in panels.
Garden studio without building permit
This extension is considered an extension of your existing construction, a simple prior declaration of work will be required when you create a footprint or a floor area of more than 5m2 and less than or equal to 20m2. However, in an urban area of a municipality covered by a local urban plan (PLU), you can create up to 40m2 of extension by filing a simple prior declaration of work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need to do a soil study to install a garden studio?
We can only advise you to carry out a G2 soil study to secure your construction project, especially if your land is located in an area presenting a geological risk. You can consult the GeoRisks website by clicking here.
What type of foundation should be provided to install a garden studio?
For environmental reasons, we advise you to start on foundations to be screwed because there is little impact on the ground and therefore on your environment. This type of foundation can be installed on almost any type of land and saves considerable time and money. In the case of a deconstruction, it will be enough simply to unscrew the foundations and plug the holes. As part of a project out of water, out of air, ready to finish or turnkey, our team will take care of it, in the sole condition of having a soil study type G2 before any work.
Can we customize the plans of your garden studio models?
Each garden studio plan is 100% customizable to adapt to your desires and your environment.