Do you want to make your home self-sufficient and no longer be connected to the national electricity grid? Control your impact on the environment and consume your own electricity production?Read More
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ECO-HOUSING
This blog is dedicated to eco-housing and offers informative articles on subjects such as water management, electrical autonomy, dry toilets, phytodepuration, etc.
We explore the latest advances in green technology, discuss the benefits of living in a sustainable home, and provide tips and advice on how to make your own green home.
Whether you are just starting your journey towards eco-housing or are looking for ways to make your current home more sustainable, you will find something here.
The choice of toilets is not to be overlooked, especially for a nomadic habitat such as a Tiny House, and must be well thought out according to your comfort needs and the configuration of your accommodation.Read More
- Furnish your interior with custom-made furnitureWhether you are in the middle of a “change of decoration” project, whether you are moving into a… Read more: Furnish your interior with custom-made furniture
- Setting up a tiny house in France or Belgium: what does the law say?As you surely already know, making the choice to live in a Tiny House is now legal in… Read more: Setting up a tiny house in France or Belgium: what does the law say?
- How to install a Pool House by the pool?Is spring coming and you immerse yourself in the ideas of landscaping your exterior? A relaxation area with… Read more: How to install a Pool House by the pool?
- Find out more about tiny houses: list of books, reports and series to discoverWhether one is looking for information to build your own tiny house, know the stages in building a… Read more: Find out more about tiny houses: list of books, reports and series to discover
- How to install a garden studio on your land?Do you want to gain square meters without going through the structural work box? Optimize the available space… Read more: How to install a garden studio on your land?