TINY HOUSE BUILDER IN FRANCE
Bimify is a builder of tailor-made Tiny Houses, in kit form or turnkey.
Individuals and professionals, do you dream of mobility or do you want to invest in this booming concept?
Nomadic, economical and ecological, our Tiny Houses have a resistant and 100% recyclable galvanized steel structure!
Tiny house builder, who are we?
is a design office specialized in light steel modular construction, passionate about the concept of the small nomadic and ecological house.
Designer and manufacturer, at Bimify it is the same people who model, manufacture and assemble your future micro-house.
A unique and practical know-how that allows us to accompany you efficiently in your project in order to elaborate a real reduced but optimized living space!
Based in Bordeaux, in the Gironde (33), we intervene everywhere in France and in Europe for the realization of your project.
The Bimify® Concept
Our industrial manufacturing process, established in France, allows us to design any type of construction such as a Tiny House, a carport, a garage, a villa or a building, thanks to the reliability of the process, the solidity of the materials used and the speed of delivery.
Bimify uses a numerically controlled machine (BIM)allowing a dry construction (little waste on site), earthquake resistant, paracyclonic and fireproof, this process is also insensitive to fungi, termites and other insects.
Maintenance-free, the galvanized steel used is 100% recyclable and offers a structure that is 6 times lighter than concrete and requires few foundations.
30% cheaper than traditional and 3 times faster to build, galvanized steel complies with EUROCODES 3 and 8, DTU 32.3 of the CSTB as well as CE, BBC and RTA DOM standards.
Compatible with all architectural styles, this construction process can be adapted from ground floor to ground floor+3.
The French manufacture of our modular structures integrates BIM and robotic technologies.
Thus, the automation of production, based on digital BIM models, guarantees you zero construction errors on your work and a rapid delivery.
Indeed, with this process Bimify can produce one house per day.
Your tailor-made Tiny house, made in France!
Whether you are a private individual or a professional, the Bimify team will design a unique Tiny House for you, fully configured according to your needs.
Do you dream of freedom and mobility? You wish to commit yourself to a minimalist lifestyle…ecological and diminishing?
You want a dependent part to entertain friends, offer a studio to your children or set up your office?
Or are you looking for unusual and nomadic camping accommodation? The Bimifysteel Tiny House concept meets all your needs.
Entirely modular and customizable, our Tiny Houses assure you a solid structure in galvanized steel, resistant and 100% recyclable, designed according to our construction process using a numerical control machine (BIM).
- A mini house that weighs much less than a wooden or concrete structure. Ideal to limit the foundations if you wish to install it in a garden studio and facilitate its towing.
- Delivered on plan or in kit to be assembled, with specialized and approved trailer, you choose all the necessary comfort in your micro-house among the configuration elements at your disposal: layout, choice of colours, type of stairs,…
- Your choices thus complement the quality materials selected by our team (insulation, roofing, carpentry, plumbing, electricity) and this small house becomes unique and full of tricks. A reduced living space but completely optimized and personalized!
MODELS OF TINY HOUSES IN GALVANIZED STEEL
The structure of our TinyHouse models is made of galvanized steel. 100% recyclable, resistant and have a surface of 10 to 30 m² with all the necessary comfort.
TINY COSY 660
This modern model has a double mezzanine and can accommodate 4 to 6 people.
TINY CHALET 840
This A-frame tinyhouse has a mezzanine and can accommodate 2 to 4 people.
TINY COWORKING 660
Tiny Coworking is a tinyhouse developed specifically for professionals who want to bring a mobile workspace to their business.
TINY DUO 540
This tiny house has an accessible roof terrace and a mezzanine that can accommodate 2 people.
TINY SUN 602
This Tiny House has a mezzanine that can accommodate 2 to 4 people. Perfect for reconnecting with nature.
TINY SNACK 540
Do you have a food truck project? We have designed a high-end trailer for you for a high-end project!
TINY DUO 660
This tiny house with integrated roof terrace and mezzanine can accommodate 2 to 4 people.
TINY CASTLE 840
This Tiny House has 2 mezzanines and a roof terrace that can accommodate 4 to 6 people.
TINY CUT 720
Are you a hairdressing professional? We have developed this mobile hair salon trailer specifically for your business!
Construction of your custom-made tiny house, on plan or in self-construction
To carry out your project, our design office composed of BIM specialists delivers a 3D digital model created to measure according to your needs for your future small house on trailer.
Off-plan projects are more economical and quick to set up. With Bimify you personalize your Tiny House by choosing the configuration items according to your desires and your budget.
Is building your own TinyHouse your dream? We deliver the complete kit and its plans. Self-construction kits adapted for all types of profiles, from beginner to intermediate.
What are the steps involved in making your custom-made Tiny House?
Our Tiny Houses are designed from 3D digital models.
This technology allows an identical reproduction of the original plans with millimetre precision.
- Plan, 3D modeling, engineering.
- Definition of your needs and expectations, specifications, accompaniment, virtual or real visits, definition of the installation/adaptation site.
- Custom-made profiling, spare parts.
- Visits, meetings, French manufacturing, tuning.
- Technical support.
- Delivery in spare parts, in pre-assembled panels, structure on frame or turnkey according to your desires and your budget.
Diversify your wealth by investing in Tiny Houses
Do you have a garden, an ideally situated location, a plot of land that is not suitable for building or leisure activities? Invest in our tiny houses without further delay and get a return on investment in less than 7 years.
Availability of your property in less than 3 months from the signature of the order form according to the delivery times of the trailers.
A return on investment 3 times faster than any other property available on the market.
Your Made In France product delivered turnkey with quality and ecological materials.
Renting an alternative habitat in Airbnb, an original and profitable offer!
Family holidays, romantic weekend getaways, business trips, etc… this unusual type of accommodation, much sought-after on the booking sites, offers all the necessary comfortand allows you to rent a complete and independent accommodation.
Depending on the region, the average price of an overnight stay for this kind of original habitat varies from 70€ to 150€. A full time rental of Tiny House can thus represent more than 20 000€/year.
A small nomadic house that will offer a new tourist experience to your guests and allow you toquickly increase your income !
For who? Why?
These mini houses on trailer of less than 30 m² are customizable and mobile at will, thus facilitating their displacement from one site to another, or from one campsite to another.
This investment product has one of the strongest profitability indexes on the market, i.e. nearly 14% gross yield per year for a rental of €500 HC/Month. Contact us for a personalized study.
Do you want to get a new lease of life? Or simply want to make your garden profitable by investing in a Tiny House? These little houses will make you crack. Don’t wait any longer and contact us!
Communities and associations, our construction solutions can help you cope with the lack of social and emergency accommodation due to their low cost, speed and simplicity of installation.
Do you have your plans? How to proceed?
If you have already designed your plans, we do the 3D modeling and engineering for the production.
- Analysis of the plans provided
- 3D modeling of plans
- Calculation of the loads and constraints to be respected
- Production of the structure according to the original plans provided
You don’t have a plan but ideas?
Our consultants will assist you in the development of your plans in order to obtain their 3D modeling for production.
- Development of your plans
- 3D modeling of plans
- Calculation of the loads and constraints to be respected
- Production of the structure according to the model plan
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the origin of the materials used by Tiny House Bimify?
We select materials of French origin as a priority. If we cannot find a product made in France, we select products made in Europe, for example the Vlemmix trailers (originating from the Netherlands) or the 1.7 W mini wood stove (originating from the UK). Of course, if you want a Tiny house 100% Made in France, we will offer you alternative products made in France.
What is the delivery time for a Tiny House?
The delivery time depends on the desired finishes and the deadlines of our suppliers (trailer, joinery, wood, etc…), it can vary from 2 to 6 months maximum. As soon as we receive the materials, the manufacturing time for a self-built Tiny house kit is 3 weeks, 1 month for an Out of Water/Out of Air and 2 months for a turnkey Tiny House.
Is there a housing tax to pay with a Tiny House?
The Tiny House is an alternative form of housing regulated by the ALUR law (in France). Recognised as a “mobile home”, it is not subject to local taxes or council tax. However, if your Tiny House is declared as fixed (installed more than 3 months on the land), then you will be concerned by these taxes and housing taxes according to your personal situation.
How to make a tiny house fixed?
Your Tiny House is recognised as fixed when it is installed for more than 3 months on the same site. It is then compulsory to make a Preliminary Declaration of Works (PD).
Where can we install a Tiny House?
- You can park your Tiny House for less than 3 months on a non-buildable plot of land in the pastille zone or on a buildable plot.
- You can also install your tiny house on a plot of land that can be built on for more than 3 months if you (or your builder) take the necessary steps with the town planning authorities by making a prior declaration of works.
Can we remove the Tiny House from its trailer?
- In theory this is possible because we install clamps around the entire periphery of the floor to hold the entire structure to the trailer.
- In theory this is possible because we install clamps around the entire periphery of the floor to hold the entire structure to the trailer. This allows the entire tiny house to be installed on a platform to make it completely removable and independent of the trailer. This solution is on average 65% more expensive than a standard Vlemmix trailer.
Do I need a specific permit to tow a tiny house?
To tow a Tiny house, it is necessary to have a BE licence (in France) and the GVW must not exceed 7000 kg (towing vehicle + tiny house).
What vehicle do you need to tow a Tiny House?
- Here is a non-exhaustive list of vehicles that can tow a tiny house:
- Ford Ranger simple cabine 4×4 / 2,2 Duratorq TDCI 160 ch;
- Ford Ranger SuperCab 4×4 from 2.2 Duratorq TDCI 160 hp;
- Ford Ranger Double Cab 4×4 from 2.2 Duratorq TDCI 160 hp;
- Land Rover Discovery D250 ou D300;
- Land Rover Range Rover / 3,0 l TDV6 HSE;
- Nissan Navara King-Cab;
- Nissan Pathfinder / 3,0 dCi LE Aut.;
- Volkswagen Amarok;
- Mitsubishi L200;
- Mitsubishi Pajero / 3.2 DI–D Professional Plus;
- Toyota Land Cruiser V8 / 4,5 D
What is the difference between a Tiny House and a caravan or mobile home?
The materials used and the finishes for a tiny house are closer to a traditional house than to other nomadic habitats: insulation, sanitary installations, kitchen, sleeping accommodation, etc. The walls of a Tiny vary from 170 mm to 250 mm thick while those of a caravan and/or mobile home vary between 20 mm and 45 mm.
Can you make your Tiny House 100% self-sufficient in water and electricity?
It is possible to make a tinyhouse self-sufficient in electricity. On the other hand, the layout to make it water self-sufficient is more restrictive in terms of weight and space, unless the small house is intended to be sedentary.
How does the sewage disposal system work in a Tiny House?
There are several solutions for wastewater. The most common is a connection to a septic tank or a sewage system. However, other more ecological systems exist, such as a phytodepuration system.
Do we have to put a dry toilet in a Tiny House?
No, this is not an obligation but rather an ecological choice. Indeed, dry toilets allow you to save more than 30% on your annual water consumption.
Where is the Tiny House Bimify workshop located?
You can visit us at 55 Allée des chênes verts 33480 Sainte-Hélène, France. Our team welcomes you from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.